RCBO Racing
Welcome to the RC Burn out Racing Forum.
If you are not already registered, please take the time to join our community, I can promise a great experience in large scale RC.
WITHOUT being REGISTERED or SIGNED in, you are ONLY viewing a small part of the forum..

Thank you & Enjoy your stay.

Large Scale Drag Racing Forum

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 58 on Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:36 pm
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

carbon fiber frenzy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
logon69
Club Member

PostSubject: Re: carbon fiber frenzy   Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:34 am

Just as I say that DDM has the 4 bolt cases back in stock

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Back to top Go down
weeman
Club Member

PostSubject: Re: carbon fiber frenzy   Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:54 am

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img]

Back to top Go down
logon69
Club Member

PostSubject: Re: carbon fiber frenzy   Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:20 am

I do not see a TS in there

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Back to top Go down
weeman
Club Member

PostSubject: Re: carbon fiber frenzy   Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:28 pm

logon69 wrote:
I do not see a TS in there

should be here today hopefully
Back to top Go down
logon69
Club Member

PostSubject: Re: carbon fiber frenzy   Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:33 pm

I guess someone is going to bed late tonight

Back to top Go down
Levi133
Club Member

PostSubject: Re: carbon fiber frenzy   Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:53 pm

y do u need a Ts u dont need 1 u want some thing u dont need..
Back to top Go down
logon69
Club Member

PostSubject: Re: carbon fiber frenzy   Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:01 pm

Why not?

Back to top Go down
Levi133
Club Member

PostSubject: Re: carbon fiber frenzy   Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:06 pm

because I own a ts killer thats yyyyyy ...hehehehehlolol cheers
Back to top Go down
logon69
Club Member

PostSubject: Re: carbon fiber frenzy   Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:14 pm

Arent you selling it?

Back to top Go down
Levi133
Club Member

PostSubject: Re: carbon fiber frenzy   Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:17 pm

not my motor ...
Back to top Go down
Levi133
Club Member

PostSubject: Re: carbon fiber frenzy   Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:17 pm

well 4 the right price
Back to top Go down
logon69
Club Member

PostSubject: Re: carbon fiber frenzy   Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:12 am

I do not want it.....LOL
Just buught a new monster TS.....oh boy

Back to top Go down
Levi133
Club Member

PostSubject: Re: carbon fiber frenzy   Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:08 am

what port job oneil esp.. TS..

ESP seems to be ##1 TS##2 oneil ##3.
from what i have seen @ the track..
Back to top Go down
logon69
Club Member

PostSubject: Re: carbon fiber frenzy   Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:20 am

None of them.
I sourced out this years speed record holder in the dunes

Back to top Go down
Levi133
Club Member

PostSubject: Re: carbon fiber frenzy   Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:54 am

going up a sand hill and going down a track is not the same thing but i cant wait to see it

sending u a pm
Back to top Go down
logon69
Club Member

PostSubject: Re: carbon fiber frenzy   Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:21 am

Nope but I have a love for torque. We can gear up where necessary Smile

Back to top Go down
Levi133
Club Member

PostSubject: Re: carbon fiber frenzy   Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:07 am

very true....
Back to top Go down
weeman
Club Member

PostSubject: Re: carbon fiber frenzy   Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

converted it into a shorty but still under 21lbs 2 speed on the way too
Back to top Go down