RCBO Racing
Welcome to the RC Burn out Racing Forum.
If you are not already registered, please take the time to join our community, I can promise a great experience in large scale RC.
WITHOUT being REGISTERED or SIGNED in, you are ONLY viewing a small part of the forum..

Thank you & Enjoy your stay.

Large Scale Drag Racing Forum

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 58 on Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:36 pm
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

MY CAMRO PRO STOCK

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The Man

PostSubject: Re: MY CAMRO PRO STOCK   Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:02 pm

problem is, there's to many shit talkers compared to people who know there shit. and as far as copying parts,i come up with my own desisgn,and if anyone and i mean anyone thinks they can copy my products,i got 4 words for ya GO FOR IT TOUGHGUY
Back to top Go down
jr86cam
Rookie Member

PostSubject: Re: MY CAMRO PRO STOCK   Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:37 pm

hey were did find that body at???
Back to top Go down
Levi133
Club Member

PostSubject: Re: MY CAMRO PRO STOCK   Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:42 pm

lol Laughing
Back to top Go down
The Man

PostSubject: Re: MY CAMRO PRO STOCK   Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:56 pm

oh yehhhhh i know you know what i;m talking about levi lol
Back to top Go down
FuNkY mOnK

PostSubject: Re: MY CAMRO PRO STOCK   Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:29 am

What's up guys! This is a double edge sword topic. Back in the 90s I had a Yankee gt40 that hit a concert lamp post at a mall parking lot (pretty spacious lot) took out a wheel, control arms, servo and body. At that time parts were readily available so I restored it but couldn't get another gt body, but they had the ABS Ferrari body instead (poor me) sold it shortly after and never ran my next 1/4 scale. If that had happened today I would be pretty much screwed for parts at least for long time till some miraculously pop up on ebay. Nowadays, I have what I cherish and enjoy showing them as much as looking at them. I will build a sweet pro stock that will run as good as it looks and beat the snot out of it... with a little help from you guys that is.
Back to top Go down
Levi133
Club Member

PostSubject: Re: MY CAMRO PRO STOCK   Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:26 pm

yes that what im talking about u enjoy showing your cars...... not keeping them a secret
Back to top Go down
The truth
Club Member

PostSubject: Re: MY CAMRO PRO STOCK   Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:13 pm

Just saying why should a man copy another man product if there's over the counter products that are more Superior....
Back to top Go down
Dominick999

PostSubject: Re: MY CAMRO PRO STOCK   Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:09 pm

FuNkY mOnK wrote:
What's up guys! This is a double edge sword topic. Back in the 90s I had a Yankee gt40 that hit a concert lamp post at a mall parking lot (pretty spacious lot) took out a wheel, control arms, servo and body. At that time parts were readily available so I restored it but couldn't get another gt body, but they had the ABS Ferrari body instead (poor me) sold it shortly after and never ran my next 1/4 scale. If that had happened today I would be pretty much screwed for parts at least for long time till some miraculously pop up on ebay. Nowadays, I have what I cherish and enjoy showing them as much as looking at them. I will build a sweet pro stock that will run as good as it looks and beat the snot out of it... with a little help from you guys that is.

Emilio Welcome to the forum, I am excited to see what you have in mind racing with the club!
You have plenty of time to start making the beast you want, all these guys have the experience and knowledge to guide you in the right direction, just as they did with me.

It seems like the norm, once we get guys down to the track to check out what we do, they catch the same bug as you!
So with that said, I hope we continue to draw the crowds and peek the interest to help get some real organized events for next season.

Glad to see you made it out to the track with us and hope you continue with your enthusiasm on your build for the coming season.

Pete

FuNkY mOnK

PostSubject: Re: MY CAMRO PRO STOCK   Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:26 am

Thanks Pete. I had my eye on a WCM frame with belt drive but can't seem to remember where, ebay or CL? Now I can't find the dam thing. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MY CAMRO PRO STOCK   

Back to top Go down

MY CAMRO PRO STOCK
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2