RCBO Racing
Welcome to the RC Burn out Racing Forum.
If you are not already registered, please take the time to join our community, I can promise a great experience in large scale RC.
WITHOUT being REGISTERED or SIGNED in, you are ONLY viewing a small part of the forum..

Thank you & Enjoy your stay.

Large Scale Drag Racing Forum

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 58 on Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:36 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

1/5th scale onroad vendors

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Falcon
Rookie Member

PostSubject: 1/5th scale onroad vendors   Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:33 pm

Looking to get back into R/C racing and thought I would move up from 1/8 to 1/5 (onroad) however after looking on the net there doesn't seem to be much onroad racing here in the states. Or even vendors for onroad cars 1/5th scale any ideas
Back to top Go down
logon69
Club Member

PostSubject: Re: 1/5th scale onroad vendors   Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:46 pm

FG Supply orf the vendor on the right "Krikke" will have what you are looking for. 1/5 touring cars are not in high demand but you can find what you want out there. Redcat also has some nice on roaders. You can always keep an eye on Ebay.co.uk to find some deals.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Back to top Go down

1/5th scale onroad vendors
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RCBO Racing  :: 1/5 Scale Forum :: FG Modelsport-
Jump to: