RCBO Racing
Welcome to the RC Burn out Racing Forum.
If you are not already registered, please take the time to join our community, I can promise a great experience in large scale RC.
WITHOUT being REGISTERED or SIGNED in, you are ONLY viewing a small part of the forum..

Thank you & Enjoy your stay.

Large Scale Drag Racing Forum

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 58 on Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:36 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

I need a list of companies in the states that sell Fg parts?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CC Racing Engines
Sponsor

PostSubject: I need a list of companies in the states that sell Fg parts?   Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:40 pm

Guys,
We finally took the FG baja out Saturday night to do some Drag racing with the electric and Niro guys. With just some basic tuning we were able to win the race Saturday night. I was driving Pauls "Uh Oh" FG Baja and my buddy Rob was driving my "Lil Bruiser" HPI Baja. Thankfully we were on the opposite side of the 18 car ladder and did not have to race each other to the final.

We need some parts so that we can go racing again and defend the tittle this Saturday night. We have looked on DDM and they only have a limited supply of parts. We need a two speed clutch Bell (07460), we also need the plate that holds the bearings and supports the Layshaft and the clutchbell (6039/6). Also the little fiberglass spacer for the brakes (6039/7) and the brake disc (6044/1). we also need gear sets to test with.

If anyone know a good way to make the back brakes work worth a crap I would like the secret to that also as these brakes really suck.

Thanks guys for all the help with these questions as we are really new to the FG stuff.

CC
Back to top Go down
http://www.cc-racingengines.com
Dominick999

PostSubject: Re: I need a list of companies in the states that sell Fg parts?   Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:15 pm

Hey Carlo,
Glad to see you turned yourself on to the FG models, they don't seem to get enough respect for what they are good for.

You need to contact Angel from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , you can easily set yourself up as a dealer with them, they are the original USA Distributors for FG.

They are closed Mondays & Fridays due to the economy they cut there week.

They are in Cali, contact Angel at (818) 888-9050

Also, pick yourself up a set of front disc brakes, cable version work well, the stock shaft brake is only good for looks..

logon69
Club Member

PostSubject: Re: I need a list of companies in the states that sell Fg parts?   Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:26 pm

The FG stock rear brakes are shit.
You need to but front brakes or buy a set of rear brakes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
or

Hydraulic Brakes
or
or
I like this kit the most

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need a list of companies in the states that sell Fg parts?   

Back to top Go down

I need a list of companies in the states that sell Fg parts?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RCBO Racing  :: 1/5 Scale Forum :: FG Modelsport-
Jump to: