RCBO Racing
Welcome to the RC Burn out Racing Forum.
If you are not already registered, please take the time to join our community, I can promise a great experience in large scale RC.
WITHOUT being REGISTERED or SIGNED in, you are ONLY viewing a small part of the forum..

Thank you & Enjoy your stay.

Large Scale Drag Racing Forum

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 58 on Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:36 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

fg needs help!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
badboy2
Forum Contributor

PostSubject: fg needs help!!   Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:14 pm

ive asked steve already but i just wanna show this vid that i took.its my 2 speed gear (1st vid) .the alum part with 4 tabs wont reach the holes.and then on my diff gear (2nd vid) it wont fit the whole plastic part like the stock gear does.where the black plastic part slides in the diff gear then u can bolt it.with this one i bolted it but in between the mount and the gear theres space ,is that ok??

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Dominick999

PostSubject: Re: fg needs help!!   Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:46 pm

Bad on the diff gear you need to flip it over, the flush part of the diff gear goes in first.
As for the spur gear, check your rubber bushings are not worn, you can shim the shake out from the inside of the gear.
Slight play or lose fit is fine between the spur and pinion giving smooth rotation between the 2......however too much is no good.

badboy2
Forum Contributor

PostSubject: Re: fg needs help!!   Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:55 pm

the 2speed was bought used and i dont think it came witht the rubber bushing..steve asked about the bushings and i cant find them..do u know the part number if theyre sold seperately??
for the diff gear i need to flip it??man i thot that black part slides in the gear heeheh,anyway how do i open the diff case?theres only 1 screw holding it and i cant take it apart..thanks pete.
Back to top Go down
logon69
Club Member

PostSubject: Re: fg needs help!!   Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:32 am

It does not matter which way the diff gear mounts. You just need to line up the pinion gear with the diff gear.

Bring the 2 speed to work tomorrow. Lets see if we can match up a piece of hose for ya!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Back to top Go down
badboy2
Forum Contributor

PostSubject: Re: fg needs help!!   Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:45 am

ok ill bring it ..man i fell asleep in front of the pc for like 30minutes ..heheh
Back to top Go down
logon69
Club Member

PostSubject: Re: fg needs help!!   Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:48 am

it happens and I am ready to join you brotha. Im freakin tired as hell

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fg needs help!!   

Back to top Go down

fg needs help!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RCBO Racing  :: 1/5 Scale Forum :: FG Modelsport-
Jump to: