RCBO Racing
Welcome to the RC Burn out Racing Forum.
If you are not already registered, please take the time to join our community, I can promise a great experience in large scale RC.
WITHOUT being REGISTERED or SIGNED in, you are ONLY viewing a small part of the forum..

Thank you & Enjoy your stay.

Large Scale Drag Racing Forum

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 58 on Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:36 pm
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

lets see pix of the baja 5b\5t for onronroad or drag!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Levi133
Club Member

PostSubject: Re: lets see pix of the baja 5b\5t for onronroad or drag!!   Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:57 am

u need help lose that weight man
Back to top Go down
logon69
Club Member

PostSubject: Re: lets see pix of the baja 5b\5t for onronroad or drag!!   Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:20 am

My baja is similar in weight and it did run 59 MPH. So I say leave it alone! Its hott hott hott

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Back to top Go down
badboy2
Forum Contributor

PostSubject: Re: lets see pix of the baja 5b\5t for onronroad or drag!!   Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:11 am

i also like the tarmac tires! do they handle well in asphalt or paved road?
Back to top Go down
logon69
Club Member

PostSubject: Re: lets see pix of the baja 5b\5t for onronroad or drag!!   Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:19 am

they sure do Joe. They dont last long though. Very soft

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Back to top Go down
modojojo
Forum Contributor

PostSubject: Re: lets see pix of the baja 5b\5t for onronroad or drag!!   Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:57 am

levi133 wrote:
u need help lose that weight man

Actually, while Mrep and I were working on It on Sunday, we decided to weigh It with the wheels and tires off It came In at 22 lbs. With the Billet wheels and tires It added 6 lbs to make the total car 28 lbs. I have a fresh set of Busters on plastic HPI rims for racing that should take off at least 4+ pounds. I'm only using the Billet wheels for asphalt bashing and photo shoots.
Back to top Go down
rlindsay1

PostSubject: Re: lets see pix of the baja 5b\5t for onronroad or drag!!   Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:40 pm

Very nice car. I am thoroughly impressed. Please let me know when you get tired of it so I can take it off your hands.... smile..
Back to top Go down
Levi133
Club Member

PostSubject: Re: lets see pix of the baja 5b\5t for onronroad or drag!!   Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:47 am

logon stop trowing that 59mph around like its fast its not step ya game up Sleep i didnt start talking about my truck untill it went 64mph
look guys stop listening to this bla bla bla 59mph bla bla bla 59mph bla
bla
hushhhhhhhh keep that 2 ya self. lol!
Back to top Go down
logon69
Club Member

PostSubject: Re: lets see pix of the baja 5b\5t for onronroad or drag!!   Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:43 am

What truck...your FG?
Im sorry you must of mistaken me for someone that cares what you had!

I was still the fastest HPI on the last day at FBF. I am just sorry I couldnt take Eli on.
OH BTW I will get pics of my trophies up soon!

Back to top Go down
Levi133
Club Member

PostSubject: Re: lets see pix of the baja 5b\5t for onronroad or drag!!   Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am

What the 1s u bought from walmart .
Wow u beat larry baja that had a unbroken in motor that had 2 tanks
give it up for the guy that can run 59mph
Back to top Go down
logon69
Club Member

PostSubject: Re: lets see pix of the baja 5b\5t for onronroad or drag!!   Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:03 am

I Got IT!
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Is that Obnixous enough!

BTW two tanks on my engine at the time as well Smile

Back to top Go down
modojojo
Forum Contributor

PostSubject: Re: lets see pix of the baja 5b\5t for onronroad or drag!!   Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:32 am

AS soon as I get my radar gun and 2 speed I'll do some before and after speed runs with It. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MarderMan
Club Member

PostSubject: Re: lets see pix of the baja 5b\5t for onronroad or drag!!   Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:31 pm

Now thats what I wanna hear "Modojojo" bom

PostSubject: Re: lets see pix of the baja 5b\5t for onronroad or drag!!   

Back to top Go down

lets see pix of the baja 5b\5t for onronroad or drag!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2