RCBO Racing
Welcome to the RC Burn out Racing Forum.
If you are not already registered, please take the time to join our community, I can promise a great experience in large scale RC.
WITHOUT being REGISTERED or SIGNED in, you are ONLY viewing a small part of the forum..

Thank you & Enjoy your stay.

Large Scale Drag Racing Forum

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 58 on Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:36 pm
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

lets see pix of the baja 5b\5t for onronroad or drag!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
badboy2
Forum Contributor

PostSubject: lets see pix of the baja 5b5t for onronroad or drag!!   Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:17 am

anyone have a pic of your baja onroad\dragster?
Back to top Go down
MiamizFinest

PostSubject: Re: lets see pix of the baja 5b\5t for onronroad or drag!!   Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:09 am

badboy2 wrote:
anyone have a pic of your baja onroad\dragster?

I built a top speed contender about 2 years ago........at topped it out at 66MPH back then once i saw i couldnt get the car to go anyfaster i gave up on it but it was fun while it lastest lord knows who owns it now but i still have a pic of it

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Dominick999

PostSubject: Re: lets see pix of the baja 5b\5t for onronroad or drag!!   Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:12 am

Very nice...
Any word on your FG Baja? Have you got to run that beast as of yet???

MiamizFinest

PostSubject: Re: lets see pix of the baja 5b\5t for onronroad or drag!!   Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:14 am

FBFKilla wrote:
Very nice...
Any word on your FG Baja? Have you got to run that beast as of yet???

Nope i installed the front tuned breaks today, servos battery..........tomorrow i should have the car fully RTR ready for break in im going to update my thread in a little bit
Back to top Go down
estrellainc
Forum Contributor

PostSubject: Re: lets see pix of the baja 5b\5t for onronroad or drag!!   Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:17 am

nice. we need one of these threads goin.

i wanna fire this thing up within the next few weeks. i will "birth" it on louisiana soil with its cc racing brothers. king

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.carlitoswaybailbonding.com
MiamizFinest

PostSubject: Re: lets see pix of the baja 5b\5t for onronroad or drag!!   Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:20 am

estrellainc wrote:
nice. we need one of these threads goin.

i wanna fire this thing up within the next few weeks. i will "birth" it on louisiana soil with its cc racing brothers. king

OMFG that thing is HOT the day you take that baby out let us know bring it out to miami dade!!

Edit: i just noticed u got the TD clutdh kit are you going to get the 2speed for it??? i think it was finally released after 3-4 years lol
Back to top Go down
badboy2
Forum Contributor

PostSubject: Re: lets see pix of the baja 5b\5t for onronroad or drag!!   Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:24 am

nice pix!! carlos is ready!! hehehe
Back to top Go down
estrellainc
Forum Contributor

PostSubject: Re: lets see pix of the baja 5b\5t for onronroad or drag!!   Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:32 am

it may look like the heavy duty TR clutch, but that is the much lighter ramtech enclosed carrier.

i did not rule out the baja skunkworks 2speed.

i plan to come back to miami in the last weeks of february 2010.
i'll be hangin in golden glades nw 163rd st, and cutler ridge sw 200st.
and just about anywhere else i can hang with my baja.

lmao! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
logon69
Club Member

PostSubject: Re: lets see pix of the baja 5b\5t for onronroad or drag!!   Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:33 am

Miami Finest
I run about 60 with mine (19/55 gfears) and that is w/o nos but 66 would be nice. Is that a GBE on there? That is some good Revs if you were using 19/55's as well

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Back to top Go down
Dominick999

PostSubject: Re: lets see pix of the baja 5b\5t for onronroad or drag!!   Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:35 am

Thats not NOS, its a cheap crappy Boost bottle...just for looks.

MiamizFinest

PostSubject: Re: lets see pix of the baja 5b\5t for onronroad or drag!!   Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:35 am

estrellainc wrote:
it may look like the heavy duty TR clutch, but that is the much lighter ramtech enclosed carrier.

i did not rule out the baja skunkworks 2speed.

i plan to come back to miami in the last weeks of february 2010.
i'll be hangin in golden glades nw 163rd st, and cutler ridge sw 200st.
and just about anywhere else i can hang with my baja.

lmao! Twisted Evil

You gotta come out to miami dade north we are there wensdays after 9 PM untill about 12ish also we go there on sundays in the afternoons
Back to top Go down
estrellainc
Forum Contributor

PostSubject: Re: lets see pix of the baja 5b\5t for onronroad or drag!!   Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:39 am

miami dade north>> the community college???

lmfao aint been there since 1993!
Back to top Go down
MiamizFinest

PostSubject: Re: lets see pix of the baja 5b\5t for onronroad or drag!!   Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:39 am

FBFKilla wrote:

DAM that was good eye, the boost bottel doesnt work those things suck, it actually wasnt even connected but i scared the hell out of everyone with it thinking it was a shot of NOS or something LOL the hose was just tucked under the fuel tank and it was just for looks like you sayed.

I liked the fact the bottle sayed BOOST on the side of it.

As far as gearing goes i was running 23/52 which i had custom made, to this day i dont think anyone makes a gear ratio that high for the HPI baja
Back to top Go down
mrep32u
Rookie Member

PostSubject: Re: lets see pix of the baja 5b\5t for onronroad or drag!!   Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:58 am

im not into making my onroad baja lighter cuz i wanna drive away from a rollover

Back to top Go down
logon69
Club Member

PostSubject: Re: lets see pix of the baja 5b\5t for onronroad or drag!!   Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:46 am

MiamizFinest wrote:
FBFKilla wrote:

DAM that was good eye, the boost bottel doesnt work those things suck, it actually wasnt even connected but i scared the hell out of everyone with it thinking it was a shot of NOS or something LOL the hose was just tucked under the fuel tank and it was just for looks like you sayed.

As far as gearing goes i was running 23/52 which i had custom made, to this day i dont think anyone makes a gear ratio that high for the HPI baja

Yea they do RC4WD makes a 24/50 steel set

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Back to top Go down
badboy2
Forum Contributor

PostSubject: Re: lets see pix of the baja 5b\5t for onronroad or drag!!   Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:00 pm

logon69 wrote:
MiamizFinest wrote:
FBFKilla wrote:

Yea they do RC4WD makes a 24/50 steel set

do u have to change the internal gears also if u use 20\54?
Back to top Go down
estrellainc
Forum Contributor

PostSubject: Re: lets see pix of the baja 5b\5t for onronroad or drag!!   Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:26 am

a special onroad to me that is put away.

CC Racing "StepChilD"
... I love that buggy Twisted Evil ! ...and I HATE crashing it! Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down
logon69
Club Member

PostSubject: Re: lets see pix of the baja 5b\5t for onronroad or drag!!   Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:21 am

Back to top Go down
modojojo
Forum Contributor

PostSubject: Re: lets see pix of the baja 5b\5t for onronroad or drag!!   Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:44 pm

Here's a few new shots of my celestial BAJA

Back to top Go down
Dominick999

PostSubject: Re: lets see pix of the baja 5b\5t for onronroad or drag!!   Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:30 pm

Modo, Id have to say one of the nicest baja's I have seen, I especially like the carbon fiber roof

logon69
Club Member

PostSubject: Re: lets see pix of the baja 5b\5t for onronroad or drag!!   Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:32 pm

just saw this ofer on the forbidden forum. It is freakin Kewl

Back to top Go down
badboy2
Forum Contributor

PostSubject: Re: lets see pix of the baja 5b\5t for onronroad or drag!!   Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:33 pm

nice which roof is that??looks cool!
Back to top Go down
modojojo
Forum Contributor

PostSubject: Re: lets see pix of the baja 5b\5t for onronroad or drag!!   Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:00 pm

Sorry for the late response Bad, I haven't been In this thread In a while It's a Euro carbon fiber roof scoop. A member on the HPI forum Fabs and sells them. I just took off my JPv3 and will run the VRC rear pipe. Logon was right, I'm strictly using this pipe for onroad. There's no bumper protection what so ever. I may switch back to the JP3 once I get the 2speed.

Back to top Go down
mrep32u
Rookie Member

PostSubject: Re: lets see pix of the baja 5b\5t for onronroad or drag!!   Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:16 pm

modojojo wrote:
Sorry for the late response Bad, I haven't been In this thread In a while It's a Euro carbon fiber roof scoop. A member on the HPI forum Fabs and sells them. I just took off my JPv3 and will run the VRC rear pipe. Logon was right, I'm strictly using this pipe for onroad. There's no bumper protection what so ever. I may switch back to the JP3 once I get the 2speed.

bangin shots very nice
Back to top Go down
Dominick999

PostSubject: Re: lets see pix of the baja 5b\5t for onronroad or drag!!   Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:26 pm

Dam, the more I look at that baja, the more I'm thinking of picking one up!
What a nicely built and set up 5B...VN

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lets see pix of the baja 5b\5t for onronroad or drag!!   

Back to top Go down

lets see pix of the baja 5b\5t for onronroad or drag!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next