RCBO Racing
Welcome to the RC Burn out Racing Forum.
If you are not already registered, please take the time to join our community, I can promise a great experience in large scale RC.
WITHOUT being REGISTERED or SIGNED in, you are ONLY viewing a small part of the forum..

Thank you & Enjoy your stay.

Large Scale Drag Racing Forum

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 58 on Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:36 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

FG SUPPLY SUCKS?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
badboy2
Forum Contributor

PostSubject: FG SUPPLY SUCKS?   Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:24 pm

u look for an item and it gives 1000 pages and not even show what youve searched!is there a better fg store u guys go to?
Back to top Go down
weeman
Club Member

PostSubject: Re: FG SUPPLY SUCKS?   Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:34 pm

badboy2 wrote:
u look for an item and it gives 1000 pages and not even show what youve searched!is there a better fg store u guys go to?

call them by phone and talk to Angel he always hooks me up but i know what u mean there website does suck.
Back to top Go down
MarderMan
Club Member

PostSubject: Re: FG SUPPLY SUCKS?   Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:46 pm

Angel is the only person to talk to. I call his butt call after call intill he picks up. Alot of times you'll place and order for 2nd day air, and you won't get a tracking number intill 4 days later saying that the package was just sent out scratch

Club Member

PostSubject: Re: FG SUPPLY SUCKS?   Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:08 pm

Yup I know what you guyz mean. It is a real tough website to navigate through.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Back to top Go down
Dominick999

PostSubject: Re: FG SUPPLY SUCKS?   Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:18 pm

Unfortunately if your in need of on road FG items, then you need to shop from them, but if your item is related to off road FG, DDM has some stuff, they do need to stock more of a selection and the only way they will do that is by asking them.

CALL DDM AND REQUEST THEM TO CARRY THE ITEMS YOU WANT.
They order once a month from FG, so if they get enough requests, they will carry a larger selection.

I ASK EVERYONE, CALL DDM AND ASK FOR BRAD, ASK HIM IF HE CAN START PUTTING FG ITEMS ON THE DOTD AND ALSO SHOW MORE SUPPORT FOR FG.

Doing this will increase the dying breed of FG owners

logon69
Club Member

PostSubject: Re: FG SUPPLY SUCKS?   Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:02 pm

For me I like the challenge of buying hard to find shit. But for most it is too much of a challenge and it leaves a bad taste in their mouth. Say what you want about the HPI Baja but the level of aftermarket support is unmatched IMHO. You can get in touch with the manufactuers directly and they are not out to make a killing on the shit they make. The small venders rule the market but they have the full backing of DDM and thay gives them power. How can the small guy compete with DDM. It is one hell of a tough task!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Back to top Go down
badboy2
Forum Contributor

PostSubject: Re: FG SUPPLY SUCKS?   Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:29 pm

and fg supply gives u part numbers not even pix!
Back to top Go down
logon69
Club Member

PostSubject: Re: FG SUPPLY SUCKS?   Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:36 am

Who needs pics Joe.......it is like craps. You never know what you are going to get in the mail.

Back to top Go down
MarderMan
Club Member

PostSubject: Re: FG SUPPLY SUCKS?   Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:38 am

I'll tell you what your get in the mail! A high freaking shipping bill that out weighs the item you bought scratch

Forum Contributor

PostSubject: Re: FG SUPPLY SUCKS?   Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:49 am

ddm is the best!!
Back to top Go down
highwaystar

PostSubject: Re: FG SUPPLY SUCKS?   Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:08 am

I have been having good luck with them. They have been able to supply me with every thing I need.

Last edited by highwaystar on Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
modojojo
Forum Contributor

PostSubject: Re: FG SUPPLY SUCKS?   Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:47 am

I haven't tried FG Supply yet. My ordering has been done through DDM and Innovative. I've just placed a small order from rc-car-online.de to see how long It takes, but as stated above the shipping cost Is about half what the item cost, but they have everything. I'm about to hit up badboy and check them out.
Back to top Go down
sickboy
Rookie Member

PostSubject: Re: FG SUPPLY SUCKS?   Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:57 pm

Well ive never used them my self with me being on the other side pond but if i order anything from your neck of the woods then its got to be ddm but normally i order form here in the Netherlands

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] harry is his name and bean in the game for about 20 odd years always has stock in house and his own brand to
check um out also got some lovely tuned engines i got one from him 3 years back 5.6 hp walbro 813 carb and thing is still kicking ass
Back to top Go down
http://www.fshopups.com
MarderMan
Club Member

PostSubject: Re: FG SUPPLY SUCKS?   Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:50 pm

I know Harry from Pit-stop, he sells his own engine the (Falcon2) Zenoah 26cc which I heard is nice.

PostSubject: Re: FG SUPPLY SUCKS?   Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:13 pm

yeah, good luck with Hobbythek, I used to order from them all the time, the shipping was super expensive but they have it all, and then some. But the last couple of months, the shipping time has turned to 3-weeks waiting time. from 1-week that it used to be. Atleast to south florida. So I dunno, I make sure that I need something really bad before I order from them. And you can't get tires from DDM either. Atleast the onroad ones, GRP, PMT,ETC
Back to top Go down
MiamiJato

PostSubject: Re: FG SUPPLY SUCKS?   Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:14 pm

what I love about DDM is that you order on Monday, and by Wed your order is here, Again, to south Florida area.
Back to top Go down
badboy2
Forum Contributor

PostSubject: Re: FG SUPPLY SUCKS?   Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:39 pm

yup same here in nj ...2 days turn around for orders !! ddm rocks!!
Back to top Go down
sickboy
Rookie Member

PostSubject: Re: FG SUPPLY SUCKS?   Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:45 pm

I was talking about ddm and ptistopshop not hobbythek but i do no what you mean about hobbythek i here a few thing about them but in my experience ive never had problems with them but who knows things could change and i bloody hope not lol

MiamiJato wrote:
yeah, good luck with Hobbythek, I used to order from them all the time, the shipping was super expensive but they have it all, and then some. But the last couple of months, the shipping time has turned to 3-weeks waiting time. from 1-week that it used to be. Atleast to south florida. So I dunno, I make sure that I need something really bad before I order from them. And you can't get tires from DDM either. Atleast the onroad ones, GRP, PMT,ETC
Back to top Go down
http://www.fshopups.com
modojojo
Forum Contributor

PostSubject: Re: FG SUPPLY SUCKS?   Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:44 am

MiamiJato wrote:

Yup, your right , It took 3 weeks for my small order to arrive to NY Neutral . I don't mind ordering from them as long as It's In the off season.
Back to top Go down
badboy2
Forum Contributor

PostSubject: Re: FG SUPPLY SUCKS?   Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:14 pm

wow 3 weeks??and was the item in stock when u ordered?thats a long wait!
Back to top Go down
modojojo
Forum Contributor

PostSubject: Re: FG SUPPLY SUCKS?   Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:45 pm

yeah, the item was In stock. It's cool though ,I'll order from them as long as I don't need the part stat.
Back to top Go down
owings
Rookie Member

PostSubject: Re: FG SUPPLY SUCKS?   Sat May 14, 2011 2:56 pm

what is the full name of ddm & their e-mail Robert
Back to top Go down
Dominick999

PostSubject: Re: FG SUPPLY SUCKS?   Sat May 14, 2011 3:28 pm

Hello Robert welcome to the site,

It stands for Daves Discount Motors.....

Tel: (801) 619-0235
Toll-Free: (866) 368-1441
Fax: (801) 619-0240
Email: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Mailing Address:
228 West 12300 South, Suite 106
Draper, UT 84020 USA

logon69
Club Member

PostSubject: Re: FG SUPPLY SUCKS?   Sat May 14, 2011 9:59 pm

Recently I have ordered some tuff from FG supply.
The parts came in less than a week. So I was happy!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FG SUPPLY SUCKS?   

Back to top Go down

FG SUPPLY SUCKS?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RCBO Racing  :: 1/5 Scale Forum :: FG Modelsport-
Jump to: