RCBO Racing
Welcome to the RC Burn out Racing Forum.
If you are not already registered, please take the time to join our community, I can promise a great experience in large scale RC.
WITHOUT being REGISTERED or SIGNED in, you are ONLY viewing a small part of the forum..

Thank you & Enjoy your stay.

Large Scale Drag Racing Forum

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 58 on Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:36 pm
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

ebay monster truck

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dominick999

PostSubject: ebay monster truck   Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:08 am

Any one see the 1/4 Scale Monster truck on Ebay for 10.000 Dallors

REALLY

BLAH HA HA HA HA HA Who is this nut case

Pro Street
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ebay monster truck   Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:37 am

LOL!!!!

Pro Street.... Cool 
Back to top Go down
Dominick999

PostSubject: Re: ebay monster truck   Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:27 am

I can't believe this thing is still forsale. It's a steal at 10k. Blah ha ha ha

FuNkY mOnK

PostSubject: Re: ebay monster truck   Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:04 pm

I paid 3,300.00 for mine. Last time I looked at this one it was 8,000.00 now it's 10,000.00? You better grab it before it goes to 12,000.00. Man I had no idea how much these trucks appreciate over a short period of time?
Back to top Go down
Dominick999

PostSubject: Re: ebay monster truck   Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:39 pm

That is the problem in a nut shell.... They don't.... Somebody has to be on freeeeekinnnn drugs to think that thing is worth more then 3000 dallors....

Pluses for the truck.... It has 2 rear ends that can be used to build something much more better

Minuses....

It's UGLY AS SIN

NOTHING IS IN PROPORTION

TIRES ARE SO FAR OFF ITS UNREAL...goofy looking..

OVER ENGINEERED FRAME ( way to much shit going everywhere) it's like they just kept adding shit for no reason...

Under powered.....

Body is a joke....

To big to be used as the ever so utilized paper weight... Because you don't dare run it. Lol

Shocks are a joke

Over priced. Way over priced.....

And who ever owns them will never sell them for what there asking because of the above reasons...

And folks are getting smarter....

So. No there not appreciating like crazy.... IN MY OPINION THAT IS......THE PEOPLE THAT RECYCLE THIS 1/4 scale piece of history, buy it for bragging rights( have no clue why else ) and pray some one else will ........ Well....... You know....... Dump some stupid money on the thing so they can get out from under there loss.....

Yep... that my opinion.....lol
And that's as polite as I can put it

Imagination Feeds Creativity

FuNkY mOnK

PostSubject: Re: ebay monster truck   Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:57 am

Dom I was being sarcastic with the price, as I said, I own the NEMT and from where I'm standing it's far from ugly and totally proportioned and mimics the real live counterpart. If you were referring to the newly built MT from Team monster on eBay going for 5,000.00 I'd understand.

Mine came with the more powerful German engine option (Makita blue) and unless you've seen it in action how can you say underpowered? when in realty,how many people in this community own or documented one running on video? From talks with the seller of mine, he states he ran his a few times and said it was a beast.

Yes the tires are way to big and can be smaller but look menacing great. The body I have on mine is the LRU F150 fiberglass pick up, which is very scale looking and a tuff build quality, which body are you referring to? Most previous owners I've spoken with say the same thing about the NEMT, its a menacing beauty on four giant wheels. That said, are they worth big amounts of dollars? there's an ass for every seat. Purely my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Dominick999

PostSubject: Re: ebay monster truck   Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:44 am

Well, there you have it.. I dont even know where to start with all that....   As for the beast comment thing..... All in someones OPINION I guess .    Hell, for 300 dallors you can buy a jack rabbit and have a beast.... Those things take punishment.... Not comparing the 2 but that's my opinion on a beast and personal use proved it...

Ivied seen it run.     How it even stays right side up is a miracle in it self.    

If I were into trucks..... That would be obsolete...  With out a doubt....

As for your non original LRU F150 body...... My understanding was they are a tad big for 1/4 scale..... And monster trucks do not have oversized bodies on them...

If the LRU BODY is the right size my bad......

As for very thing else I said of about the truck..... I'm sticking with it....

New comers see prices like that and think this hobby is to expensive and out of there reach and it's not.

The older collectors would like the General public to think that so they can re-coop from there expensive purchase....

If there's a ass for every seat...   I'm glad I picked mine....

And

Theres a reason why they didn't sell that many of them back in the day..   If it was such a great deal......... THERE would be a million of them out there........

We can all thank the original builders for starting this scale, but that's all I'm thanking for...... THey are owed nothing else in my opinion... No disrespect but, that's the way I feel....

MY

Imagination Feeds Creativity

And MY Creativity isn't hungry

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ebay monster truck   

Back to top Go down

ebay monster truck
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1