RCBO Racing
Welcome to the RC Burn out Racing Forum.
If you are not already registered, please take the time to join our community, I can promise a great experience in large scale RC.
WITHOUT being REGISTERED or SIGNED in, you are ONLY viewing a small part of the forum..

Thank you & Enjoy your stay.

Large Scale Drag Racing Forum

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 58 on Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:36 pm
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

1/4 scale dragster

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Man

PostSubject: 1/4 scale dragster   Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:35 pm

custom made dragster90cc,,quick change rear,radio,starter,nitrous,90ccbeast.this car is totaly custom and sits on a pacesetter chassis that has also has custom work done to it.i replaced the tubing on both sides of the chassis ware the motor sits with titanium for strength.it has custom made 5 star front wheels.the power plant is a 90cc solo with custom made engine block injected with nitrous oxide.with the right weather and the right tune up this car will run low 4 seconds at 90 plus mph on a scaled 330 feet track.the quick change rear is all custom made.the rear is a little bigger than the new era rear ends.i built this rear with bigger ring and pinion gears,,but i also buit it so skellenger quick change gears work .looking to sell or trade for something of equal value,,serious offers only,,my email is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] if you have any questions[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
antheus
Rookie Member

PostSubject: Re: 1/4 scale dragster   Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:49 pm

how much money do you want for it
please
Back to top Go down
Dominick999

PostSubject: Re: 1/4 scale dragster   Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:51 pm

Exactly...... Please enter dallor amount or your post will be removed. Thank you

Dominick999

dominick99
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 1/4 scale dragster   Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:55 pm

I think he wants like 3500.00 dallors for the thing.    If your starting up in 1/4 scale I would look for something a little less expensive.... They come up now and then on eBay .   I've seen them go as low as 1600.00 dallors and you can enjoy it just the same.  I would check out some threads in the quarter scale sites and see them being built.   Building them is half the fun and you will not spend that crazy money for them...   That's the way to go. :-)

Imagination feeds creativity

Dominick
Back to top Go down
gas2go
Club Member

PostSubject: Re: 1/4 scale dragster   Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:12 am

I've seen this at our track for 3500 no 1:4 dragster on any site can beat this car its a beast full custom down to the crankcase it says serious inquiries only and his rank is Brooklyn quarter scale association that's what this site IS. Don't compare This to eBay rails Bring what you got on eBay to track if you can down 330ft the man will blow you away.
Back to top Go down
Dominick999

PostSubject: Re: 1/4 scale dragster   Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:00 am

gas2go wrote:
I've seen this at our track for 3500 no 1:4 dragster on any site can beat this car its a beast full custom down to the crankcase it says serious inquiries only and his rank is Brooklyn quarter scale association that's what this site IS.  Don't compare This to eBay rails  Bring what you got on eBay to track if you can down 330ft the man will blow you away.
For one.....leave the attitude in BROOKLYN........ This is your FIRST WARNING!!!!!!

This Site is NOT affiliated with the Brooklyn Quarterscale association in any manner what so ever... Who and the HECK do you think you are.....

It's MY SITE,,,,,,,and when you put something forsale on it....put a price or I'm deleting it....

Bobby's dragster is a one off build.... Yes. It's awesome BUT........NO replacement PaRTS .... If it breaks and it will , like any mechanical mechanism , what then...... Hmmmmmm

Now comparing Bobby's dragster to the ones on eBay.... Yes Bobby's is faster but again......the ones on eBay are more user friendly and you will be able to find parts for them easier.. And ....worth it in the long run... So when comparing it to Bobby's. Much Better off in the long run.....my opinion.

GAS2GO. If you don't like MY SITE or what is said here.....too bad.....not having the...I'm the best,,,,,,or fastest......or calling people out crap here.....

As I stated when I bought this site....... I don't care if the member list drops down to five QUALITY members.... It's about sharing our ideals and the passion for 1/4 scale cars

Now.....with that said

Pull the motor and rear out of that car and you have a 600.00 frame ....MAYBE....

I know..... I'm a builder....

This site is not dedicated to the racers any more or there garbage talk.... Maybe you (gastogo) need to go to NITRO STREETS or some other site for that...

As I stated when I (Dominick999) bought this site.......I will continue the drag racing section but this site is for builders...

Dominick

Imagination Feeds Creativity

So feed it 1/4 scale

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1/4 scale dragster   

Back to top Go down

1/4 scale dragster
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1