RCBO Racing
Welcome to the RC Burn out Racing Forum.
If you are not already registered, please take the time to join our community, I can promise a great experience in large scale RC.
WITHOUT being REGISTERED or SIGNED in, you are ONLY viewing a small part of the forum..

Thank you & Enjoy your stay.

Large Scale Drag Racing Forum

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

FBF RACERS, BEST PERSONAL TIME AN HOW LONG IT TOOK?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dawdbeast
Club Member

PostSubject: FBF RACERS, BEST PERSONAL TIME AN HOW LONG IT TOOK?   Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:50 pm

Wanna say thanks to larry for intoducing me an my 3 other close friend to the 1/5 scale drag racing .......

BEST PERSONALTIME FOR ME IS 4.287 77MPH 1/5 scale dragster THankS WEEMAN

This JOURNY THE STRUGGLE TOOK ME 13 MONTHS .... BUT I MADE IT AN STILL LOOKIN FOR BETTER
Back to top Go down
BadBitch
Club Member

PostSubject: Re: FBF RACERS, BEST PERSONAL TIME AN HOW LONG IT TOOK?   Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:05 pm

Yup props to larry ....i also ran a best time of 4.268 ...props to my tuner weeman
Also some shout outs ....heavy best time ...4.188
Tims best time 4.306.....looking forward to next season.....
Back to top Go down
laww299
Club Member

PostSubject: Re: FBF RACERS, BEST PERSONAL TIME AN HOW LONG IT TOOK?   Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:57 pm

Thanks guys, it's because of your passion to go fast that the club has lived to see another year, as I said b4 drag racing is not for everybody it takes drive and determination to archive what we have in such a short period of time and I see no limit in site. So thanks to Dale,Dawayne.Pete, Heavy,and all members of the club, and special that's to Lou. Your chassis has made it possiable to build a fast reliable car at about half the price of a full mod FG
My personal best 4.200
Back to top Go down
VEEXTMGRIZZLEY1977

PostSubject: Re: FBF RACERS, BEST PERSONAL TIME AN HOW LONG IT TOOK?   Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:23 am

YOU GUYS IN BROOKLYN AT F.B.F. ARE AT THE TOP OF THE TREE WHEN IT COMES TO 1/5th DRAG RACING WORLDWIDE. SO THANKS FROM THE U.K. FOR THE INFOMATION AND INSPARATION YOU GIVE IN THE FORM OF THIS GREAT FORUM AND THE VIDEOS OF F.B.F. ON YOUTUBE. AND PLEASE KEEP THE VIDEO'S COMING.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FBF RACERS, BEST PERSONAL TIME AN HOW LONG IT TOOK?   

Back to top Go down

FBF RACERS, BEST PERSONAL TIME AN HOW LONG IT TOOK?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1