RCBO Racing
Welcome to the RC Burn out Racing Forum.
If you are not already registered, please take the time to join our community, I can promise a great experience in large scale RC.
WITHOUT being REGISTERED or SIGNED in, you are ONLY viewing a small part of the forum..

Thank you & Enjoy your stay.

Large Scale Drag Racing Forum

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 58 on Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:36 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

HAY GUYS IS IT WORTH DOING A FG DRAGSTER ?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
weeman
Club Member

PostSubject: Re: HAY GUYS IS IT WORTH DOING A FG DRAGSTER ?   Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:43 pm

oh ok ill be there.
Back to top Go down
330killa
Rookie Member

PostSubject: Re: HAY GUYS IS IT WORTH DOING A FG DRAGSTER ?   Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:53 pm

Tim any day b4 Sunday I can do ? Wat u say Friday night ? Wee man does this spot have lights ?
Back to top Go down
weeman
Club Member

PostSubject: Re: HAY GUYS IS IT WORTH DOING A FG DRAGSTER ?   Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:04 pm

it poppin there
Back to top Go down
zeff116
Club Member

PostSubject: Re: HAY GUYS IS IT WORTH DOING A FG DRAGSTER ?   Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:25 pm

Sorry man I have a family engagements this week. Im only available sunday. Listen fellas! Please don't take anything I said on here to heart. I am strictly shit talking for fun and that's it. 330killa, while I don't know who you are I respect the fact that you are in the hobby enough to even talk shit and I look forward to lining up with you soon. Weeman, nothing but respect. While I want to whip you on the track I still got nothing but love for you off the track. Maybe we will meet Sunday, maybe not but it's all good. My wife is making me get off the computer now and show her some attention so I'm out. Y'all have my number if you want to talk. Until the amber turns green fellas. Peace!
Back to top Go down
laww299
Club Member

PostSubject: Re: HAY GUYS IS IT WORTH DOING A FG DRAGSTER ?   Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:30 pm

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU WORRIED ABOUT ME COMING TO THE TRACK FOR NONE OF YOU BROKE ASS MOTHER FUCKERS EVER WANNA RACE ANYWAY GO RUN YOUR FUCKING CARS LIKE YOU BEEN DOING YOU DON'T NEED A TREE
Back to top Go down
dawdbeast
Club Member

PostSubject: Re: HAY GUYS IS IT WORTH DOING A FG DRAGSTER ?   Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:35 pm

hay larry u need to eliminate the guys that do race for $ every sunday an the one who payed an didnt race . an those who complain about the $10 pot sayin thats to much but comes wit there $1200 to $2000 fg's an complainin that $10 is to much to race for .. im down for hand drops all day u know me chase is a race
Back to top Go down
gas2go
Club Member

PostSubject: Re: HAY GUYS IS IT WORTH DOING A FG DRAGSTER ?   Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:53 am

Hands down racing is fine I rather have a tree Larry works hard to give a tree . The club used to have a membership and if you raced there was a fee. If you ran a money race you payed I think it was 20bucks a weekend if you didn't show up you owed the 20 bucks to the club then the set day was set to run for the big bucks. Everyone wants tree but all equipment needs maintenance such as battery bulbs sensers ect. The tree is the main part of racing Dee your runs fast always want to see how you do and all my friends run. I want to see the fastest time it won't be me I build and design make parts and give stuff away to keep the club running Larry put all his time on Sunday for FREE. The club needs a boost to keep it. Everybody has bucks in those cars pay whatever take care of Larry's effort he runs it. What's the deal a little money for the HOBBY. For me im committed to help keep it going ill Paypal Evey week for me to race even if I. show up .No disrespect Dee my friend hands down racing is not for me I want to see what I do. And other should see the same that track has been there a long time I lost my flying club due to nobody helps with the feild forget that club next door they don't interes my at all you guys do i made new friends. LARRY is the club. I don't want to lose another one Larry you need something like a battery for the tree Ill pull the one out of my 70 Monte Carlo and give it to you if you need it. KEEP it moving see you at the line
Back to top Go down
laww299
Club Member

PostSubject: Re: HAY GUYS IS IT WORTH DOING A FG DRAGSTER ?   Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:28 pm

look i tried everything i know to get people to race offered all types of race formats,
stock car class, full mod , even suggested a team class, paring slower cars with fast cars and the both racers on that team would win a trophy. NOTHING WORKED

TIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Marvter123
Rookie Member

PostSubject: Racist comment    Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:06 am

I'm not bashing anyone but everyone is for themselves it's ashame it's that way.
Back to top Go down
http://Evoman1976@gmail.com
Dominick999

PostSubject: Re: HAY GUYS IS IT WORTH DOING A FG DRAGSTER ?   Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:31 am

Marvter123 wrote:
I'm not bashing anyone but everyone is for themselves it's ashame it's that way.

Im only going to say this one time to you.
If you make another stupid black/white comment as you did and I have to edit your post again, I will make sure to Log your IP and ban your ass from using this website under any name and give your location information and pin point your ass and pay you a visit.
It wont be nice.

dawdbeast
Club Member

PostSubject: Re: HAY GUYS IS IT WORTH DOING A FG DRAGSTER ?   Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:39 am

this is sad .. this was a thread tryin to get info , an look what it turned out to be straight bull shit! why ? cause people dont know how to work together ... question was is it worth doin a dragster ? an yet theres 3 pages of bs . This clearly shows what u guys are ignorant .... it clearly shows the guy that started this thread is willing to go to the next level in racing but cant getta real answer to his question . people need to learn to put there difference aside an try to help one another, by doin this the club will grow .. If not we will be racing the same 5-6 guys every season ..in the beginning of the season me and spanky aka fg kevin went at it every sunday back an forth for bull shit an now the guy dont even race his car much less come to the track like he use to an y over bs . all we are doin is running people away and it shouldnt be that way ....everybody car is fast .. we all have the same 5-7 hp motors an yet some of u guys dont see that , what makes us different from each other is our setups . so stop the beefin an lets start helpin each other out..... one guy will say fuk a fg a next guy could say fuk a dragster at the end of the day its to each there own , but if u cant give positive feed back dont say shit leave it alone....
Back to top Go down
gas2go
Club Member

PostSubject: Re: HAY GUYS IS IT WORTH DOING A FG DRAGSTER ?   Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:55 am

Dee what's up well said thank you well said keep it together my friend at the end of the line its one winner one loser so try try again all of you guys and your rides are the best. Is it worth getting a dragster its up to you thats the answer. Can we have fun now affraid
Back to top Go down
laww299
Club Member

PostSubject: Re: HAY GUYS IS IT WORTH DOING A FG DRAGSTER ?   Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:05 am

Marvter123 wrote:

you are so wrong, their are a few people that TRY to help other people at the track but you can,t ask for help then talk shit about the person behind his back. mean wile your car is running much better with that persons help
Back to top Go down
Levi133
Club Member

PostSubject: Re: HAY GUYS IS IT WORTH DOING A FG DRAGSTER ?   Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:19 am

Hope u guys get it together.
You don't know what u have till u can't do it any more.
Back to top Go down
Dominick999

PostSubject: Re: HAY GUYS IS IT WORTH DOING A FG DRAGSTER ?   Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:54 pm

Levi133 wrote:

This is the quote of the day.
Some people are just too stupid to know better.

dawdbeast
Club Member

PostSubject: Re: HAY GUYS IS IT WORTH DOING A FG DRAGSTER ?   Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:32 pm

Levi133 wrote:
ur right guys already complain when larry miss one day as it is ....
Back to top Go down
Dominick999

PostSubject: Re: HAY GUYS IS IT WORTH DOING A FG DRAGSTER ?   Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:19 pm

Listen I give Larry a lot of credit, here he is a successful business man working 5-6 days a week, on one of his only days off he goes to his shop and packs up his work van with equipment for us to enjoy with him.
He is a husband, father and I'm sure much more to his family who also sacrafice his time away while we all play and enjoy the track time that some people just take for granted.
So instead of bitching when the tree or Larry don't make it out, enjoy the time when it is available to us.

dawdbeast
Club Member

PostSubject: Re: HAY GUYS IS IT WORTH DOING A FG DRAGSTER ?   Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:52 am

AMEN BROTHER PETE [b]
Back to top Go down
weeman
Club Member

PostSubject: Re: HAY GUYS IS IT WORTH DOING A FG DRAGSTER ?   Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:11 pm

i think the tree should only come out on events that will guarantee a great turnout each and every time.
Back to top Go down
bobby&nick
Rookie Member

PostSubject: spanky talk to much thats y he aint out no more    Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:29 pm

dawdbeast wrote:
this is sad .. this was a thread tryin to get info , an look what it turned out to be straight bull shit! why ? cause people dont know how to work together ... question was is it worth doin a dragster ? an yet theres 3 pages of bs . This clearly shows what u guys are ignorant .... it clearly shows the guy that started this thread is willing to go to the next level in racing but cant getta real answer to his question . people need to learn to put there difference aside an try to help one another, by doin this the club will grow .. If not we will be racing the same 5-6 guys every season ..in the beginning of the season me and spanky aka fg kevin went at it every sunday back an forth for bull shit an now the guy dont even race his car much less come to the track like he use to an y over bs . all we are doin is running people away and it shouldnt be that way ....everybody car is fast .. we all have the same 5-7 hp motors an yet some of u guys dont see that , what makes us different from each other is our setups . so stop the beefin an lets start helpin each other out..... one guy will say fuk a fg a next guy could say fuk a dragster at the end of the day its to each there own , but if u cant give positive feed back dont say shit leave it alone....
Back to top Go down
bobby&nick
Rookie Member

PostSubject: lmaooo   Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:32 pm

weeman wrote:
according to some people that have the dragsters they do say its easier to drive but again these are the people that cant setup there car worth a SH*T and need a car thats 4 times as long so they can drive straight.
take it from me and if you see my car run it never fowls out and tracks straight every time and its very easy to drive.
the cars already have 5 to 7hp motors they are already overpowered saving 3 to 5lbs does not make any difference my car weighs in at about 26lbs and hits fast et's all day and im not taking it apart so i can build a car that can hardly fit in my trunk.
and its not even the same class ...when do you ever see a real rail dragster run anything else than another rail???

Back to top Go down
George Lane
Admin

PostSubject: Re: HAY GUYS IS IT WORTH DOING A FG DRAGSTER ?   Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:09 pm

"Building" has a satisfaction of it's own, it's your ideas your concept and your execution. If it's not the fastest, refine, rethink, and rebuild.
Back to top Go down
laww299
Club Member

PostSubject: Re: HAY GUYS IS IT WORTH DOING A FG DRAGSTER ?   Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:51 am

it was never intented to go faster although the car is a few 10th of a second faster just ask the guys who were running 4.8 fg's that are now running 4'5 rails the fact is the car is lighter by about 3 to 4 lbs which results in quicker times NOT FASTER BUT QUICKER their is a diffreance, this is simply done because of the longer wheel base which helps keep the front wheels on the ground that allows for easy corrections when the car gets out of the grove without having to lift.(take your finger off the gas)and that was my reason for building mine. no 1 can deny that fact.
fact is i'd rather run 8 out of every 10 races with a time of 4.5 then to run 3 out of 10 with a 4.3 time. we all agree we have built our cars with to much power and that means we are all over powering the track right now. ask anybody with a short chassis car how many times they have lost races because they either fouled out by crossing the lines or had to lift to correct. i can tell you right now i don't care how fast your car is if you are racing a rail not even the fastest rail out their but a decent one a 4.6 and you have to lift to correct you know you have lost that race will not pull in that rail.
so to answer your question if you are looking for a more consistent car for drag racing the answer is YES IT IS WORTH IT
Back to top Go down
laww299
Club Member

PostSubject: Re: HAY GUYS IS IT WORTH DOING A FG DRAGSTER ?   Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:18 am

anybody that doesn't understand the concept of a longer wheel base car will always look down on the rail because the 1st thing out of their mouth is oh it's not worth it becasue it's no faster than a regular fg. Question what happens when you take the engine and tranny with rear end from a full size car lets say a 4200 lb dodge charger SRT8 and put it in neon?
that neon is going to be QUICK AS HELL. but i tell you this the miles per hour will almost be the same
things to consider when looking for a faster car
engine, exhaust,clutch,lay shaft gear size, diff gear size, two speed gear sizes, oh and lets not forget tire size. and maybe a power adder, turbo- super charger- nitrous ect ect
as of right now i think we have exhausted all options out their.( FOR NOW) I'M STILL LOOKING TO TAKE MY CAR SORRY RAIL TO THE NEXT LEVEL!!!
Back to top Go down
laww299
Club Member

PostSubject: Re: HAY GUYS IS IT WORTH DOING A FG DRAGSTER ?   Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:32 am

for those that think they have a car thats fast and want to race hit me up i'll race anybody any time. No only on sunday. only day off. and don't come with that bull shit about it should be in a diffrent class.
if you come to the track to race you will be racing rails cause almost eveyones got one. Most people don't wanna gamble at the line on weather their car will go stright.
call me a punk but until i blew my motor onone came close to beating me, and the smart ones starting building rails they would rather get with the times than to keep losing or just stay at home and bitch, to them it's not just a hobbie, it's racing by any means nessary
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HAY GUYS IS IT WORTH DOING A FG DRAGSTER ?   

Back to top Go down

HAY GUYS IS IT WORTH DOING A FG DRAGSTER ?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RCBO Racing  :: 1/5 Scale Forum :: FG Modelsport-
Jump to: