RCBO Racing
Welcome to the RC Burn out Racing Forum.
If you are not already registered, please take the time to join our community, I can promise a great experience in large scale RC.
WITHOUT being REGISTERED or SIGNED in, you are ONLY viewing a small part of the forum..

Thank you & Enjoy your stay.

Large Scale Drag Racing Forum

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 58 on Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:36 pm
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

Floyd Bennett Feild Is Gettin Boring

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
zeff116
Club Member

PostSubject: Re: Floyd Bennett Feild Is Gettin Boring   Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:47 pm

weeman wrote:
Tim you should buy some garden hose and try that for fuel line for your raggedy ass car that might work for u and thats what u get for talking all that shit behind the mans back.

LOL!!! Weeman Jealousy is a ugly thing man. You know my car is awesome!! Don't hate, congratulate!!
Back to top Go down
VEEXTMGRIZZLEY1977

PostSubject: Re: Floyd Bennett Feild Is Gettin Boring   Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:58 pm

I LOVE THIS S##T MAN. THATS WHY ME AND THE GUYS I RUN WITH WATCH ALL THE RACE VIDEO'S WE CAN OF FLOYD DRAG RACING. ITS ALL PART OF WHAT MAKES IT FUN TO WATCH. AND ANYONE WHO SEE'S THE VIDEO'S OF FLOYD WEEK IN WEEK OUT KNOWS WHO IS TALKING SMACK AND WHO IS QUICK AND WHO IS TRYIN TO CATCH UP! ITS ALL HEALTHY COMPETITION. WE IN THE UK ARE TRYING TO BUILD SOMETHING LIKE WHAT YOU GUYS HAVE AT FLOYD. YOU LOT AT FLOYD ARE AT THE PINNICAL OF THE HOBBY. WORLD LEADERS WHO ARE HELPING THE HOBBY GROW. THANKS AND KEEP IT UP.
Back to top Go down
U-WOT

PostSubject: Re: Floyd Bennett Feild Is Gettin Boring   Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:22 pm

why dont people just race the damn cars. i really thought it would be a close nit community with FRIENDLY banter, sometimes school yard bs is wack. i come on to talk to people with similar interest and experience, learn a few things and so on, but theres just too much shit being spoke, i know there was a trash talk section which got stopped,but maybe it should be considered reopen to all the bs can stay in there and all rc related stuff can be done without all the wack.
ive watched the videos by super and see who's who, then i come on here and see something totally different. the videos and events are great but this is a ugly part of the hobby and considered bullying. easy to be on the giving side but not on the recieving,like all forums there is usually a 'click' or members loyal to each other so that makes it hard on new comers if they get slammed, any over and out.

out.
Back to top Go down
gas2go
Club Member

PostSubject: Re: Floyd Bennett Feild Is Gettin Boring   Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:50 pm

Not boring today hot hot rails killing 4.3 all day and fgs you know who you are.fast times the best day this summer and every body had fun
Back to top Go down
laww299
Club Member

PostSubject: Re: Floyd Bennett Feild Is Gettin Boring   Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:22 pm

I gotta give props to all the racers that came out Sunday rails and cars, it was by far the best day we've had this summer, it seems not everybodies giving up. Sunday proved that their are still some serious racers who instead of giving up and complaining about other cars being to fast for them to race they when home and did some more work on their cars, then came back with some serious setups and beat some of the fastest guys on the track.

PETE congratulations on your new track record 4.301 (with a car)

NICK JR. nice come back . l underestimated you and got my ass handed to me. Good job

Back to top Go down
laww299
Club Member

PostSubject: Re: Floyd Bennett Feild Is Gettin Boring   Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:35 pm

it seems more people are starting to understand the concept behind the rails. they see for them selfs the rails are no faster than a car just look at Petes car set a new track record.the rails are just a hole lot more consistent. even Pete will agree what good is all that power if you can't get it down the track when you need it most ( during a race ) after all isn't that the hole idea behind drag racing getting from point A to point B in the least amount of time. i take nothing away from the cars but when it comes to racing and winning i'll take a rail any time, that just my feeling to each it's own.
Back to top Go down
laww299
Club Member

PostSubject: Re: Floyd Bennett Feild Is Gettin Boring   Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:30 pm

please guys if you come out this Sunday and you have a video recorder please bring it and lets get some footage of races on video, if this Sunday is anything like last Sunday we are going to see some great racing lets record them so we can get the club a little more exposure and maybe some new racers

last Sunday i was told the races were so close at the finish line you couldn't tell who won, thank goodness for the tree
some races were won by 100's of a second, you gotta love that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Floyd Bennett Feild Is Gettin Boring   

Back to top Go down

Floyd Bennett Feild Is Gettin Boring
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2