RCBO Racing
Welcome to the RC Burn out Racing Forum.
If you are not already registered, please take the time to join our community, I can promise a great experience in large scale RC.
WITHOUT being REGISTERED or SIGNED in, you are ONLY viewing a small part of the forum..

Thank you & Enjoy your stay.



Large Scale Drag Racing Forum
 
HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 58 on Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:36 pm
Similar topics
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password

Share | 
 

 Floyd Bennett Feild Is Gettin Boring

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
330killa
Rookie Member


Posts : 12
Join date : 2012-08-30
Location : Brooklyn

PostSubject: Floyd Bennett Feild Is Gettin Boring   Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:10 am

Whats going on guys ? i have bin going to fbf for 1.5yr now ,and at the very start of this season there was alot of smack talkin ....... i followed the tread "is awd worth it" guys talkin smack and stated this season bla bla bla ..My car this my car that bla bla bla.. All i see is the same people running, the same guys that just comes to the track and look at other guys cars an talk smack an they dont even bring there cars..or has an excuss like they left there bATTERY for there remote scratch or they dont have oil Razz or my favorite i was doing archery didnt think u guys were racing today Arrow lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lmaoooooo.
Question that dude mike from nitro streets biggin up that dude larry wit his slow fg dragster (Happy he was beating original chassis fg's) beating everybody 2 straight sundays .. Then the 3rd sunday he didnt come when 2 other guys came out with there dragsters an was cleaning his clock.. I only see 3 fast fg dragsters 1 long navy blue one with chrome spinners in the front lmaooo a short brite yellow one an a all black one that i see is the fastest an 2 original length fg's a guy name pete an idk if im sayin it right wee wee man. are the 5 fastest fg's i see the rest of guys need to chuck there cars in the bush or get with the program an step there game up...... RUN UR CAR NOT UR MOUTH !!!!!!!!!!!! afro
Back to top Go down
Dominick999
Active Member
avatar

Posts : 1127
Join date : 2009-11-30
Location : Glenville 12302

PostSubject: Re: Floyd Bennett Feild Is Gettin Boring   Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:28 am

First off, you come out here on my site, don't introduce yourself and start throwing rocks in a glass house?
You pick the name "330killa" why? Have you proved anything to earn such a title?
If your bored then find another hobby, don't come on here pointing fingers and talking shit without knowing what your doing in the first place.

How can you be bored of something you never had the chance to do, unless your just sick of watching the guys race, your a spectator, we don't come there to put a show on for you, we come there to enjoy our hobby and have fun.
I love guys that run there mouth and have no interest or balls to back up what they say.

And to answer your question, knowledge is the advantage between these cars, Fg, 4wd or a dragster, it doesn't matter unless you know how to set them up to take advantage of each of there special interests.
But by what you wrote, I would guess this hobby is way over your head, go enjoy something else.

_________________
Administrator - RC Burn Out Racing Forum
Back to top Go down
http://www.rcburnout.com
laww299
Club Member
avatar

Posts : 161
Join date : 2009-12-05
Location : west b. baby l.i.

PostSubject: Re: Floyd Bennett Feild Is Gettin Boring   Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:55 am

i agree with NYCDragRacer, it's easy to sit no HIDE behind a computer and talk shit
at some point you must have been at the track to see all these slow ass cars run, i guess you were to scared to put your fast car on the line or maybe you didn't see any competition.
well if you know me the guy with the slow dragster that was getting his clocked cleaned, then you know how i operate. let me give you some incentive (NAME THE DATE AND THE AMOUNT)

PARDON ME AS I QUOTE
RUN YOUR CAR NOT YOUR MOUTH
Back to top Go down
330killa
Rookie Member


Posts : 12
Join date : 2012-08-30
Location : Brooklyn

PostSubject: Re: Floyd Bennett Feild Is Gettin Boring   Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:10 am

ok im sry i didnt know i have to introduce myself my name is kirk ...... im not tryin to start any trouble but im voicing my opinion theres nothin wrong with that ! i know others feel the same way and i know u know that ... Tell me something whats the difference with me saying it here online or at the track ? this is were we can talk about racing right ? And here people will respond like urself no disrespect . and im not throwing any rocks lol.... Whats wrong with my name its what i picked im to put my born name Question . y should i find another hobby ? u tellin me its ok to build a car and dont race it an stand on the side an say another guy car is slow and i dont run mine ? tell me u dont see nothing wrong with that ? im just stating what i see is that a crime?

in my 1st post i never said i was bored of racing i said its boring guys come there with there cars talk shit and dont race , thats what i said ...Sry but im not a spector cause i run my car just as much as u its just that were racing the same 6 guys every sunday an theres other guys with cars but just stands on the side line an smack talk .... over all im just saying the other guys are makin the sport boring by not racing thats all not tryin to throw any rocks sir ...
Back to top Go down
330killa
Rookie Member


Posts : 12
Join date : 2012-08-30
Location : Brooklyn

PostSubject: Re: Floyd Bennett Feild Is Gettin Boring   Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:19 am

laww299 wrote:
i agree with NYCDragRacer, it's easy to sit no HIDE behind a computer and talk shit
at some point you must have been at the track to see all these slow ass cars run, i guess you were to scared to put your fast car on the line or maybe you didn't see any competition.
well if you know me the guy with the slow dragster that was getting his clocked cleaned, then you know how i operate. let me give you some incentive (NAME THE DATE AND THE AMOUNT)

PARDON ME AS I QUOTE
RUN YOUR CAR NOT YOUR MOUTH
whos talkin smack not me smh u guys gotta be kidding u tellin me racing the same 5-6 people isnt getting wack ? i put my car down an u lost forgot lol then u ran into a van after ur lost or u dont recall ... lol look insead ok tryin to bash try to find a way to make the other guys race so u can have more wins thats all an u talk more smack than everybody else dont say u dont cause i got foottage when u win u talk smack real smack but thats the name of the game but when u loose omg the weather is bad or ur tires are on backwards lol ...... look lets work together to make this situation better than it is thats all ... and i run my car not my mouth u see im sayin it during the week an not on sundays cause i be killin the 330 lol..
Back to top Go down
dawdbeast
Club Member


Posts : 60
Join date : 2011-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Floyd Bennett Feild Is Gettin Boring   Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:50 am

NYCDragRacer wrote:
First off, you come out here on my site, don't introduce yourself and start throwing rocks in a glass house?
You pick the name "330killa" why? Have you proved anything to earn such a title?
If your bored then find another hobby, don't come on here pointing fingers and talking shit without knowing what your doing in the first place.

How can you be bored of something you never had the chance to do, unless your just sick of watching the guys race, your a spectator, we don't come there to put a show on for you, we come there to enjoy our hobby and have fun.
I love guys that run there mouth and have no interest or balls to back up what they say.

And to answer your question, knowledge is the advantage between these cars, Fg, 4wd or a dragster, it doesn't matter unless you know how to set them up to take advantage of each of there special interests.
But by what you wrote, I would guess this hobby is way over your head, go enjoy something else.
I agree with nycdragracer and my boy lawballs299 lol . its not easy building these cars it takes trial an error to get it right but pete larry i feel this guys point. But its hard to force others to run there cars they prob feel they cant keep up an sum cant take a L ... but over all we really do need to try to find a way to let the rest of guys come an race ,,, and alot of the other guys cars are fast they just gotta find the courage to bring it to the line an race but people gotta remember in a race there has to be 1 winner an 1 looser . u cant loose every time just try an see what happens ... thats how i see it bounce
Back to top Go down
weeman
Club Member
avatar

Posts : 349
Join date : 2009-12-07
Location : long island NY

PostSubject: Re: Floyd Bennett Feild Is Gettin Boring   Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:33 am

that why i dont waste my time going down there every weekend for me its not even worth it any more racing the same ol guys i need some fresh kills,i know i intimidate some people out there but dont be afraid the pain is not physical just mental ..youll get over it. ill race anybody win or lose via land or sea now...lol
Back to top Go down
zeff116
Club Member


Posts : 26
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 42
Location : Brooklyn NY

PostSubject: Re: Floyd Bennett Feild Is Gettin Boring   Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:55 am

Kirk I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with you but my question is who are you? I'm out there every Sunday and I don't know who you are. If you are running and trying to keep excitement in the sport that's fine and I agree with that. Do we call you by another name? Do you run regularly? Who have you raced against? Please do a better job of introducing yourself. Unless you do, guys here are just going to assume you are a punk S%#* talker hiding in his mothers basement.
Back to top Go down
330killa
Rookie Member


Posts : 12
Join date : 2012-08-30
Location : Brooklyn

PostSubject: Re: Floyd Bennett Feild Is Gettin Boring   Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:09 am

zeff116 wrote:
Kirk I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with you but my question is who are you? I'm out there every Sunday and I don't know who you are. If you are running and trying to keep excitement in the sport that's fine and I agree with that. Do we call you by another name? Do you run regularly? Who have you raced against? Please do a better job of introducing yourself. Unless you do, guys here are just going to assume you are a punk S%#* talker hiding in his mothers basement.
QUESTION who are u ? dont bother answer cause it dont matter it seams as i shoulda put kirk as my username an my ss# im there almost every sunday if i dont have to work an yes i do run regularly. it dont matter what people think im just stating theres more people talkin smack with there car there and not running u guys are takin this topic in a next direction ..all im doing is trying to find a way for the other guys to race ....
Back to top Go down
zeff116
Club Member


Posts : 26
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 42
Location : Brooklyn NY

PostSubject: Re: Floyd Bennett Feild Is Gettin Boring   Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:33 am

OK since asking you who you are struck a nerve then can you answer this question . What kind of car do you race and what color is it? If you can't answer that then you just a troll stirring up shit and hiding!! If my name doesn't matter then why the hell are you describing my car in your original post. Evidently I'm one of the guys you see as doing the right thing or am I mistaken? Here is the problem I have with your posts. You are now what you have been condemning. You are a smack talker who don't race. At least the smack talkers on this site are actually known people who race each other. So here is what I propose, this Sunday bring your mouth and your car and I'll race you. I have oil, batteries, my tires are on correct and I don't shoot archery. We can run each other in a best of 3,5 or 7 grudge race (no money) and maybe we can get others to join in. You game Mr. "330Killa" or do you have archery classes this weekend?
Back to top Go down
dawdbeast
Club Member


Posts : 60
Join date : 2011-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Floyd Bennett Feild Is Gettin Boring   Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:41 am

zeff116 wrote:
OK since asking you who you are struck a nerve then can you answer this question . What kind of car do you race and what color is it? If you can't answer that then you just a troll stirring up shit and hiding!! If my name doesn't matter then why the hell are you describing my car in your original post. Evidently I'm one of the guys you see as doing the right thing or am I mistaken? Here is the problem I have with your posts. You are now what you have been condemning. You are a smack talker who don't race. At least the smack talkers on this site are actually known people who race each other. So here is what I propose, this Sunday bring your mouth and your car and I'll race you. I have oil, batteries, my tires are on correct and I don't shoot archery. We can run each other in a best of 3,5 or 7 grudge race (no money) and maybe we can get others to join in. You game Mr. "330Killa" or do you have archery classes this weekend?
lmfaooo tim u going in lol. he was talkin bout my car too well my old car lol . Racing him does prove anything but whos gonna win . smh lmao it still isnt gonna get people to race just to find out whos the shit talker an whos the racer thats all .
Back to top Go down
zeff116
Club Member


Posts : 26
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 42
Location : Brooklyn NY

PostSubject: Re: Floyd Bennett Feild Is Gettin Boring   Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:16 pm

dawdbeast wrote:
zeff116 wrote:
OK since asking you who you are struck a nerve then can you answer this question . What kind of car do you race and what color is it? If you can't answer that then you just a troll stirring up shit and hiding!! If my name doesn't matter then why the hell are you describing my car in your original post. Evidently I'm one of the guys you see as doing the right thing or am I mistaken? Here is the problem I have with your posts. You are now what you have been condemning. You are a smack talker who don't race. At least the smack talkers on this site are actually known people who race each other. So here is what I propose, this Sunday bring your mouth and your car and I'll race you. I have oil, batteries, my tires are on correct and I don't shoot archery. We can run each other in a best of 3,5 or 7 grudge race (no money) and maybe we can get others to join in. You game Mr. "330Killa" or do you have archery classes this weekend?
lmfaooo tim u going in lol. he was talkin bout my car too well my old car lol . Racing him does prove anything but whos gonna win . smh lmao it still isnt gonna get people to race just to find out whos the shit talker an whos the racer thats all .

LOL!!! That's all I want is to find out who he is and what he plans to do about getting more people to race but it starts with putting your car where your mouth is. Me and Him can run and show the none drivers that it's just fun, nothing more, nothing less. A little rivalry is what this club needs so I started one by calling Mr. "330Killa" out. Let see if he shows up or hide. In the end we will still shake hands and be friends if we not already.
Back to top Go down
weeman
Club Member
avatar

Posts : 349
Join date : 2009-12-07
Location : long island NY

PostSubject: Re: Floyd Bennett Feild Is Gettin Boring   Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:37 pm

[b][b]these guys only seem to win races when im not around....hows that for smack ,fuck that im the KING of smack ..but i dont need a computer to tell you your car is doodoo ill tell it to your face ...everybody know that.
.....seem tough online but when race day come they all broke or having issues or worst case crash
....and some bring there car out so they can work on it out on the field if thats the case stay your ass home give me a call when you guys have put together cars that can make passes without breaking down or wrecking ....some go as far as saying "im saving my car for race day"..what a joke....guys that have 3 or 4 fgs and cant get not 1 running right ..RLMAOOOO


i may not be the fastest but as long as i got gas, win or lose IM READY.come one come all IM READY 100% of the time.
LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU GUYS ARE READY TO RACE AND ILL GLADLY SHOW UP JUST MAKE SURE YOU GUYS HAVE YOUR TAMPONS IN PLACE.
Back to top Go down
dawdbeast
Club Member


Posts : 60
Join date : 2011-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Floyd Bennett Feild Is Gettin Boring   Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:02 pm

weeman wrote:
[b][b]these guys only seem to win races when im not around....hows that for smack ,fuck that im the KING of smack ..but i dont need a computer to tell you your car is doodoo ill tell it to your face ...everybody know that.
.....seem tough online but when race day come they all broke or having issues or worst case crash
....and some bring there car out so they can work on it out on the field if thats the case stay your ass home give me a call when you guys have put together cars that can make passes without breaking down or wrecking ....some go as far as saying "im saving my car for race day"..what a joke....guys that have 3 or 4 fgs and cant get not 1 running right ..RLMAOOOO


i may not be the fastest but as long as i got gas, win or lose IM READY.come one come all IM READY 100% of the time.
LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU GUYS ARE READY TO RACE AND ILL GLADLY SHOW UP JUST MAKE SURE YOU GUYS HAVE YOUR TAMPONS IN PLACE.
i agree 100% guys come with there dragster crash roll or cant even make a clean pass im ready too bump that theres only 2 dragsters thats fast thats dale an larry the only 2 i really have a prob wit but the others are food sry to say but its the truth guys an theres only 3 fast fg's wee man pete an me lol .... who begs to differ sunday is up the block cause im ready ALL THE TIME EVERYTIME !!!!!Basketball an for those who cant get my name right:scratch: its Dwayne aka D AWD BEAST:twisted:
Back to top Go down
Dominick999
Active Member
avatar

Posts : 1127
Join date : 2009-11-30
Location : Glenville 12302

PostSubject: Re: Floyd Bennett Feild Is Gettin Boring   Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:00 pm

Listen maybe it's just me, but I find usually all the shit talkers are the guys that never impress anyone on the track.
I would think by now we all know who actually got a shot at winning a race vs. who is the shit talkers.
Nothing more funny then guys talking shit and running times we used to run 3 years ago.
Step up your game and shut your mouths, let's line up and end the bull shit already.

_________________
Administrator - RC Burn Out Racing Forum
Back to top Go down
http://www.rcburnout.com
330killa
Rookie Member


Posts : 12
Join date : 2012-08-30
Location : Brooklyn

PostSubject: Re: Floyd Bennett Feild Is Gettin Boring   Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:37 pm

NYCDragRacer wrote:
Listen maybe it's just me, but I find usually all the shit talkers are the guys that never impress anyone on the track.
I would think by now we all know who actually got a shot at winning a race vs. who is the shit talkers.
Nothing more funny then guys talking shit and running times we used to run 3 years ago.
Step up your game and shut your mouths, let's line up and end the bull shit already.
im sry if u felt i was throwin rocks i was just tryin to say we need to involve the other guys to race but im not a smack talker i race but racing the same guys an watchin that guy tim tak advantage of stock chassis fg's is no fun maybe for him cause thats were he got all his wins since he started comin to fbf. Hes like a super senior playing on a junior varsity basket team lol go play with the big boys u bum lmaoo.
Back to top Go down
Dominick999
Active Member
avatar

Posts : 1127
Join date : 2009-11-30
Location : Glenville 12302

PostSubject: Re: Floyd Bennett Feild Is Gettin Boring   Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:03 pm

Dude if you think because you have a regular 5th scale Fg chassis racing a 5th scale rail you have no chance, then you really have. NO idea what your talking about.

Guys haven't improved there times by much if anything from what I seen vs. what they were running before.
Of course your going to have a handful of guys that know what exactly to do to take advantage of the longer wheelbase, but there is no slaughter vs. a standard chassis car if set up right.
For me, I think they are much more appealing and running a 5th scale standard chassis on the 330 , these rails feel more scale to the size of the track.
As for one guy dominating the racing, it's short lived, there will always be someone working in the lab to get there car or rail faster then the next guy, that's called competition.
Nobody said it was going to be easy, if you want easy, play off road.

_________________
Administrator - RC Burn Out Racing Forum
Back to top Go down
http://www.rcburnout.com
dawdbeast
Club Member


Posts : 60
Join date : 2011-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Floyd Bennett Feild Is Gettin Boring   Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:15 pm

NYCDragRacer wrote:
Dude if you think because you have a regular 5th scale Fg chassis racing a 5th scale rail you have no chance, then you really have. NO idea what your talking about.

Guys haven't improved there times by much if anything from what I seen vs. what they were running before.
Of course your going to have a handful of guys that know what exactly to do to take advantage of the longer wheelbase, but there is no slaughter vs. a standard chassis car if set up right.
For me, I think they are much more appealing and running a 5th scale standard chassis on the 330 , these rails feel more scale to the size of the track.
As for one guy dominating the racing, it's short lived, there will always be someone working in the lab to get there car or rail faster then the next guy, that's called competition.
Nobody said it was going to be easy, if you want easy, play off road.
Pete u funny if u want easy play off road
Back to top Go down
zeff116
Club Member


Posts : 26
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 42
Location : Brooklyn NY

PostSubject: Re: Floyd Bennett Feild Is Gettin Boring   Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:44 pm

330killa wrote:
NYCDragRacer wrote:
Listen maybe it's just me, but I find usually all the shit talkers are the guys that never impress anyone on the track.
I would think by now we all know who actually got a shot at winning a race vs. who is the shit talkers.
Nothing more funny then guys talking shit and running times we used to run 3 years ago.
Step up your game and shut your mouths, let's line up and end the bull shit already.
im sry if u felt i was throwin rocks i was just tryin to say we need to involve the other guys to race but im not a smack talker i race but racing the same guys an watchin that guy tim tak advantage of stock chassis fg's is no fun maybe for him cause thats were he got all his wins since he started comin to fbf. Hes like a super senior playing on a junior varsity basket team lol go play with the big boys u bum lmaoo.

Excuse me for the double post but I had to answer this claim in two forums.

I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. The only original FG I have raced is Dewayne's AWD monster and that's a give and take race (one or lost at the line) I have never raced Dale ( although I have no doubt he could clean my ass). I raced Weeman two times and won although he will never admit it and the only time I lost to larry because that son of bitch pulled a perfect light on me. There is no winning when someone pulls a .400 RT. I am the furthest thing from a bully out there. While I do want to beat Weeman's ass and I do want to get you to the line I don't like to race cars with any disadvantages to mine. Shit ask all these guys I spend most of my day trying to help other people. Out of all the shit talking we are doing here this is the one thing I actually take offense to. I DO NOT FUCKING PICK ON SLOWER CARS BECAUSE I WAS AND PROBABLY STILL AM A SLOWER CAR AND THAT SHIT IS NOT FUN!!!!! There is no better way to run good new drivers off then to beat on them when they are learning. Shit, I think we lost a very good person earlier this year because of that.
Back to top Go down
laww299
Club Member
avatar

Posts : 161
Join date : 2009-12-05
Location : west b. baby l.i.

PostSubject: Re: Floyd Bennett Feild Is Gettin Boring   Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:22 pm

this will be my last post on this subject.
IF YOU WANNA SEE ME MEET ME AT THE LINE AND BRING YOUR WALLET!!!!!!!!!!
if you had a year like i did in 2011 and this year started winning racing like i am now you
would be talking shit to. and as long as i keep winning i'm gonna keep on talking SHIT !!!! OH THATS RIGHT YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO WIN YET. SORRY don't get mad cause nobody wants to interview a loser.
but to say i come up with excuses when i lose is a FUCKING LIE AND I'LL TELL YOU TO YOUR FACE IF YOU WANNA TEST THE WATERS. you people are taking this way to serious this is still a hobby, and i nor anybody else at the track can make a person run his car, so i either race the same 5 people or don't race at all. Nobodys making any of you people come to the track stay the fuck home if you don't like whats going on at the track we've been around for over 20 years and if you stop coming out we will be just fine without you. OH AND BY THE WAY THE PERFECT LIGHT THING ,THATS CALLED DRAG RACING.( newbie) although i doubt if i need a perfect light to beat you.if thats the only time you lost to me it must have been the only time you raced me. before i blew my motor their was only two cars that i had to worry about DALE AND WEEMAN nobody had anything for me , thats why every bodys building rails now, as a matter of fact you were about to quite the hobby because you could'nt get your raggedy ass car to even make it down the track so if you didn't copy my slow ass dragster you would be at home watching soaps on tv as far as getting other guys to race i tried to run a stock class, know what happened their no one wanted to be seen running a 5 second or slower car and the 1's that did want to run in that class were the 1's with modified cars to scared to run with the big boys and wanted an easy win BY THE WAY HOWS THAT BIGGER FUEL LINE WORKING OUT.
Back to top Go down
zeff116
Club Member


Posts : 26
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 42
Location : Brooklyn NY

PostSubject: Re: Floyd Bennett Feild Is Gettin Boring   Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:47 pm

[quote="laww299"]this will be my last post on this subject.
IF YOU WANNA SEE ME MEET ME AT THE LINE AND BRING YOUR WALLET!!!!!!!!!!
if you had a year like i did in 2011 and this year started winning racing like i am now you
would be talking shit to. and as long as i keep winning i'm gonna keep on talking SHIT !!!! OH THATS RIGHT YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO WIN YET. SORRY don't get mad cause nobody wants to interview a loser.
but to say i come up with excuses when i lose is a FUCKING LIE AND I'LL TELL YOU TO YOUR FACE IF YOU WANNA TEST THE WATERS. you people are taking this way to serious this is still a hobby, and i nor anybody else at the track can make a person run his car, so i either race the same 5 people or don't race at all. Nobodys making any of you people come to the track stay the fuck home if you don't like whats going on at the track we've been around for over 20 years and if you stop coming out we will be just fine without you. OH AND BY THE WAY THE PERFECT LIGHT THING ,THATS CALLED DRAG RACING.( newbie) although i doubt if i need a perfect light to beat you.if thats the only time you lost to me it must have been the only time you raced me. before i blew my motor their was only two cars that i had to worry about DALE AND WEEMAN nobody had anything for me , thats why every bodys building rails now, as a matter of fact you were about to quite the hobby because you could'nt get your raggedy ass car to even make it down the track so if you didn't copy my slow ass dragster you would be at home watching soaps on tv as far as getting other guys to race i tried to run a stock class, know what happened their no one wanted to be seen running a 5 second or slower car and the 1's that did want to run in that class were the 1's with modified cars to scared to run with the big boys and wanted an easy win BY THE WAY HOWS THAT BIGGER FUEL LINE WORKING OUT.[/quote

Larry you do know I'm Tim right? Because most of the stuff you are talking about is directed at me I haven't even spoken your name other then to give you props for pulling a perfect light. I have no idea why you bought me into this. But to correct some of your accusations.First, We have only race twice and one was the perfect light race. The second time you blew a tranny but like you said that called HOT LAP DRAG RACING. Second, We built our rails at the same time remember? I didn't copy you, HELL!! nothing about my rail and yours is the same so I'm not sure what going on there. Third, Yes I was about to quit, why would that be something to insult me about? I would think we would all be happier with more drivers getting through hard times and not quitting. Fourth, and let's be honest here. When you were winning you had the only completed and dialed in rail. Now that everyone else is dialed in it's a different story isn't it? I'm not saying you're not fast I'm just saying the field has caught up. Lastly, The larger fuel line absolutely did not help since the inside diameter of the fuel line I had the the new fuel line is the same. They were just made of different material but thanks for asking. As for interviewing a loser I have no comment for that, I don't think that was directed at me. I do have a event win this year already. And on a more personal note, I think it's fuck up that you attacked me when I haven't said shit about you or your car. Are you picking on the perceived "weakest link" in this topic? You Picking on the guy you "know" you can beat right now? The guys who have commented in this post is Pete (who is a monster on the track) Dewayne ( who is a monster on the track) Weeman (who is a monster on the track) 330killa ( who is unknown at the moment) and Me(improving day by day). You have my number if you want to iron out any more issues and of course I am always there on Sundays.
Back to top Go down
weeman
Club Member
avatar

Posts : 349
Join date : 2009-12-07
Location : long island NY

PostSubject: Re: Floyd Bennett Feild Is Gettin Boring   Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:02 pm

Tim you should buy some garden hose and try that for fuel line for your raggedy ass car that might work for u and thats what u get for talking all that shit behind the mans back.
Back to top Go down
Dominick999
Active Member
avatar

Posts : 1127
Join date : 2009-11-30
Location : Glenville 12302

PostSubject: Re: Floyd Bennett Feild Is Gettin Boring   Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:16 pm

You know back when we first started this racing website we had a forum topic "smack talk" and after about 2 weeks of watching guys go at each others throats, it got way out of hand and started to become personal, so I tossed the whole section in the trash.
These latest posts in the Fg section of the site are about to end up in the same spot if this hole gets any deeper.

Try staying on the topic at hand or pm or call to shit talk directly.
I also try not to sensor much on this site because we are all grown men here, but come on have a little respect for each other.

This response is not directed at any one person, it's in general meaning all you knuckle heads.

_________________
Administrator - RC Burn Out Racing Forum
Back to top Go down
http://www.rcburnout.com
dawdbeast
Club Member


Posts : 60
Join date : 2011-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Floyd Bennett Feild Is Gettin Boring   Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:27 pm

larry dont let this lil dude get to u man at the end of the day we know wats the deal .... just laugh it off an move on life is to short an the 6 days we have in between race days is wats gettin to dudes lmao..... but we do need fresh meat i tired of bustin ur salad eattting ass .... bout u only gotta worry about dale an wee man smh man listen . but dont let it get to u fix ur car an bring it sunday so i can wash u up lol.
Back to top Go down
dawdbeast
Club Member


Posts : 60
Join date : 2011-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Floyd Bennett Feild Is Gettin Boring   Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:29 pm

yo larry this season didnt u have a race lined up ? 3 races at 250 a race what eva happened to that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Floyd Bennett Feild Is Gettin Boring   

Back to top Go down
 
Floyd Bennett Feild Is Gettin Boring
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» 05 Forum is very Boring
» Flat, Boring Saskatchewan
» 'If no one believes in Floyd Mayweather I believe in me'
» CUS D'AMATO: starring Floyd Patterson and The Mob.
» Floyd's open gym session from the other day.....

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RCBO Racing  :: 1/5 Scale Forum :: FG Modelsport-
Jump to: