RCBO Racing
Welcome to the RC Burn out Racing Forum.
If you are not already registered, please take the time to join our community, I can promise a great experience in large scale RC.
WITHOUT being REGISTERED or SIGNED in, you are ONLY viewing a small part of the forum..

Thank you & Enjoy your stay.

Large Scale Drag Racing Forum

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 58 on Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:36 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

Wow I'm slow what has the world come 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Levi133
Club Member

PostSubject: Wow I'm slow what has the world come 2   Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:27 am

Racers are feeling them selves ,now calling me slow which 
Sounds like a joke.  Funny how guys sayin I never built or 
Ran 4.3 with my own car, wow how is that because guys also
Saying my rear wheel car was faster than my 4wd car but 
The 4wd car went 4.4 @ 68. Wow don't understand that.... And how did billy teach me what did he teach me um nothing. Yes he was the first to run big gears but who helped him stop losing races and start making guys pull their hair out untill billy called me a thief that was the last time he won anything. Me being tought  wow no. No one showed me how to build motors or run different gases or tune u guys buggin. Let's go down the list of guys to run 4.3 in order.  Pete, Nate,Nick umm thAts all I know Maby when u guys see this u fill it in. 
Back to top Go down
Dominick999

PostSubject: Re: Wow I'm slow what has the world come 2   Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:34 pm

Hey Nick, I know you don't have to explain yourself to the guys that have been down there for the last few years running 5th scale.
4+ years ago there wasn't a car around or person to break 60mph at 4.8, now the select few are running into the high 70's low 80's in the 4.4 to 4.3 area, these guys are only running those numbers because of guys like us helping them out, without the knowledge we supplied and PARTS, it would be a blood bath out there.
There are also your handful of guys that have been out there since day one that even with some help and the right parts have never run even close to those numbers.
I don't know what caused you to post your thoughts up today, but you have proven to me, you can build, race and tune with the best in this scale.

estrellainc
Forum Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Wow I'm slow what has the world come 2   Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:40 am

So is it true?
You used to be fast and furious, now your slow and serious?

He**l naw.

You promised you would have vitamin c and geritol shots if that ever happened.

I'm in Miami, ur welcome to come-on down and change that latitude for a bit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.carlitoswaybailbonding.com
weeman
Club Member

PostSubject: Re: Wow I'm slow what has the world come 2   Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:17 pm

It's that Dale guy that talks so much junk......Nick you need to teach that guy a lesson and put him in his place...
Back to top Go down
dawdbeast
Club Member

PostSubject: Re: Wow I'm slow what has the world come 2   Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:45 pm

[quote="Levi133"]
Racers are feeling them selves ,now calling me slow which 
Sounds like a joke.  Funny how guys sayin I never built or 
Ran 4.3 with my own car, wow how is that because guys also
Saying my rear wheel car was faster than my 4wd car but 
The 4wd car went 4.4 @ 68. Wow don't understand that.... And how did billy teach me what did he teach me um nothing. Yes he was the first to run big gears but who helped him stop losing races and start making guys pull their hair out untill billy called me a thief that was the last time he won anything. Me being tought  wow no. No one showed me how to build motors or run different gases or tune u guys buggin. Let's go down the list of guys to run 4.3 in order.  Pete, Nate,Nick umm thAts all I know Maby when u guys see this u fill it

Last edited by dawdbeast on Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Levi133
Club Member

PostSubject: Re: Wow I'm slow what has the world come 2   Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:37 pm

Why don't u do it I'm slow.
Back to top Go down
MarderMan
Club Member

PostSubject: Re: Wow I'm slow what has the world come 2   Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:04 pm

I wish I could have been out there with all the new guys that are out, but do to work and my new Shifter Cart that I bought.I'm having a hard time doing that.

PostSubject: Re: Wow I'm slow what has the world come 2   

Back to top Go down

Wow I'm slow what has the world come 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RCBO Racing  :: 1/5 Scale Forum :: FG Modelsport-
Jump to: