RCBO Racing
Welcome to the RC Burn out Racing Forum.
If you are not already registered, please take the time to join our community, I can promise a great experience in large scale RC.
WITHOUT being REGISTERED or SIGNED in, you are ONLY viewing a small part of the forum..

Thank you & Enjoy your stay.

Large Scale Drag Racing Forum

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 58 on Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:36 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

Anyone Slap Some BRP Slicks On A FG???

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MiamizFinest

PostSubject: Anyone Slap Some BRP Slicks On A FG???   Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:25 pm

I know the adapters are for the HPI only (as usual there's everything for the HPI baja and us FG fans GET FUCKED Evil or Very Mad )

Anyways anyone tryed them on a FG?? OR tryed them period, they look pretty sweet for drag racing and i think they'll look more scale to the FG baja size than the on-road sportline tires i'm running now???

Any insite on this wheels??? Are they even any good or at they crap??? I like the FG Truck Slicks and the hook pretty dam good but 175 dollars a pair FUCK THAT.
Back to top Go down
weeman
Club Member

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Slap Some BRP Slicks On A FG???   Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:17 pm

theres a guy here that sells adapters for the fg to fit brp tires. He sells them for 100 a set so figure 100 for the adapters nd over 100 for the tires then its 200 instead of the 175...lol

they arent exactly better than the fg slicks though they are somewhat heavier and dont last near as long as the fg slicks.
pm "THEMAN" on here he has some adapters for sale if hes sold out shoot me a pm i have some sets for sale also.
Back to top Go down
MiamizFinest

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Slap Some BRP Slicks On A FG???   Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:53 am

weeman wrote:
theres a guy here that sells adapters for the fg to fit brp tires. He sells them for 100 a set so figure 100 for the adapters nd over 100 for the tires then its 200 instead of the 175...lol

they arent exactly better than the fg slicks though they are somewhat heavier and dont last near as long as the fg slicks.
pm "THEMAN" on here he has some adapters for sale if hes sold out shoot me a pm i have some sets for sale also.

100 bucks a pair for adapters that's nuts!! forget that route, thanks for letting me know on the lifetime of those BRP tires i thought theyd be a good replacement but ill pass, i guess ill be going FG tires after all
Back to top Go down
most wanted

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Slap Some BRP Slicks On A FG???   Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:24 pm

yes i heard the same ...they dont last long.....fg slicks all day
Back to top Go down
mazdamike

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Slap Some BRP Slicks On A FG???   Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:11 am

would it be worth it putting baja adaptors? and running hostile slicks?
Back to top Go down
mazdamike

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Slap Some BRP Slicks On A FG???   Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:12 am

know they gotta be heavier.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Slap Some BRP Slicks On A FG???   

Back to top Go down

Anyone Slap Some BRP Slicks On A FG???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RCBO Racing  :: 1/5 Scale Forum :: FG Modelsport-
Jump to: